Welcome To BIS Super
BIS Super had its origins in 1991, when Founder Brian Cosgrove, set up his own Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). At that time, SMSFs were a very recent addition to the structures available to help plan for retirement.
Through a myriad of changes in taxation and superannuation legislation over the intervening 28 years, Brian and his team have advised clients on:
- Whether an SMSF is the right structure for them
- Setting up their Super Fund
- Maximising tax and asset protection outcomes
- Making the most of both contribution and or pension strategies, not only to build wealth for retirement but also to take advantage of any tax savings in retirement
- Estate planning opportunities within their SMSF’s.
- Winding up their SMSF when the Fund is no longer needed.